Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

July 5 - 6

July 6

It was supposed to be a short kinda day. Ended up going to an outlet thrift store and picked up 4 rusty cast iron pans (two needed work, two others were minimal work). I found a few other things, like a pair of prosthetic legs (the machined parts, my god... I can respect the machining) which I’ll take apart and use for something. I took away with some good shit. Ended up going to Home Depot again and picked up some hardware to connect some table legs to a small table (someone lost the hardware). Got back to my mothers only to realize that two table legs were left in the shopping cart. Hauled my ass back to the Depot only to find my shopping cart area was empty... the service center didn't have them. Finally my mother called and says the leg count all checks out... Fucking hell. I get my ass back to the house eat two burritos and call it a day. My brother put on a movie called “...so-and-so Dies at the End”, don’t remember whose name it was but not bad, and not great. Very 3 star. I then realize there was an art party that very moment at J and A’s place. No time to shower, just go home and get my sketch book and head on over. Overall the evening wasn't bad at all. I didn't know what to think so I didn't. Got home late and began the chemical process of breaking down the rust on the two bad cast iron pans.

On the other hand, I’ll probably get a tattoo next weekend. Not dying to, but it just makes sense that I do and do it now.


July 5

Pretty fucking boring day. Got a new phone. Turns out my phone is kinda old, even when I got it. The new phone is twice the phone mine is now. It’s always good to have a back up phone anyways.

I now have this genius idea to do a road trip to Philadelphia to see the Barnes Organization. 1,744 miles and 26 hours. You know, when putting 3400 miles on my car is cheaper than air fare and can be divided 4-5 ways maximum, what is stopping me now?

So messing with the new/used phone the thing is like a little computer. I mean, I can change the fonts on it. It can do so much more than I would ever use it for. Maybe I just gotta use the hell out of it?? It’s a Samsung Galaxy S II. Not bad at all. Snappy little fucker and the internet is fast, no delay. More importantly I got all the ringtones and notifications rocking, that was my priority for the phone. The rest of it...well, it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you will...

UA-41898753-1